Summer is on the run. The days are warm, and there is lush greenery. You must be planning to camp with your family and friends. Camping provides one of the joys of life. You should choose the campsites and made your best choice. You should also make a list of the clothes and the other stuff which you have to carry along with you. Then comes the most important part: the meal. You have to gather all the ingredients that are required to cook the meal, but you do not have to if you choose for your next camping trip Omeals. If you don't here are some tasty camping meals which you must cook.
In this piece of the write-up, we would like to elucidate some of the best camping meals which you would not like to skip from tasting.
• S’mores- It is one of the famous camping meals. It is not too difficult to prepare it. Chocolate and melted marshmallows are used along with Graham crackers. It is prepared on the open flame and is not meant to be cooked on top of the stoves.
• Potato parcels and chicken- This massive and delicious meal comprises of chicken, barbecue, potatoes, vegetables, sauce, kept in the foil bag and cooked over the high flame. It is such an uncomplicated task! Just mingle, crease, cook and gobble it down.
• Eggs placed on the grill- You need to have a muffin pan in order to prepare this. You are expected to spray the pan, splinter the eggs and place them on the grill. Then, in accordance to your taste, mix some pepper and onions.
• Campfire foil packs- Mushrooms, chicken, peppers, and potatoes are all wrapped up in an aluminum foil and are then cooked in the campfire. Any mixture of meat and vegetables can be made use of as per your liking.
• Fire Scalloped Potatoes- Diced potatoes, mushroom creams soup and cheese are splintered in the foil and grill is used in order to cook it.
• Cowboy Casserole- It is the combination of beans, bacon on biscuits and hamburgers. It is a favorite camping dish of almost every family. Having it will let out a cowboy feel in you. It is taken by almost every family when they are camping.
• Calico Beans- It encompasses kidney beans, lima beans, pork, beans and butter beans. It is mingled with beef and bacon and is accompanied with sweet sauce.
• Hot water cornbread- It is considered to be one of the simplest cornmeal dishes. Its recipe includes cornmeal along with sugar, bacon fat, and salt. They appear as tiny cakes and are then fried. They are generally served with honey and sauce.
• Barbecued Cabbage- These foil packets encompass the stuffing of the cabbage, and the grill is used in order to cook them. This is the best way to make a person love the cabbage.