Smart shopping means buying at great discount rates on the internet. The web is a thriving marketplace and the options are mind boggling. E-commerce covers everything from flowers to computer stationary. When searching for printer supplies online you will find OEM ink cartridges, generic and compatible ink cartridges, remanufactured cartridges and ink refill kits.
Here are some tips to bear in mind when ordering printer cartridges online:
1. Note down which cartridge your computer printer uses. Also, determine the "brand" of the ink cartridge recommended by your manufactures.
2. Browse some articles, reviews and tips on buying ink cartridges and get to really know what is recommended. You can also search for low-cost toner cartridges to save a considerable amount of money.
3. Always take the time to execute a background check.
4. Make certain that the web store is reliable by checking if they offer a valid contact telephone for for complaints or suggestions.
5. It is really recommended to do "comparison shopping". Find out the expenses of printer ink cartridges from different online manufacturers and stores.
6. Search for special discount rates. If you buy in bulk, the "shipping" costs may be waived off.
7. Require a money-back guarantee on the cartridges. This may protect you from broken or mistake goods.
8. Ensure that their payment gateway is secure and has SSL.
Shopping online is not risky if you are careful. Buy only as much printer ink cartridges as you will need for immediate use. Printer ink cartridges can clog or dry out and so they shouldn't be bought in wholesale.