Every woman wants that her make-up should last a few hours so that she does not have to repeat the routine several times a day. There are several reasons why your make-up falls out quickly and some of them are:
1. Touching your face frequently
Some women have a habit of touching their face frequently. Just like if you touch your hair more often they tend to get oily, similarly, if you touch your face more often it makes your skin oily and breaks down makeup. Apart from that it also spreads germs so do not touch your face.
2. Using several products
If you are applying foundation without waiting for the moisturizer to be absorbed by your skin then your foundation will fall out in a few hours. If you need to apply a moisturizer, wait for it to get absorbed before applying foundation. Women with oily skin should avoid using moisturizer or foundation that consists of oil.
3. Applying the wrong type of foundation
If your make up falls out by mid-day there is a chance that you are using the wrong type of foundation. If you have dry skin go with liquid foundation and if you have oily skin go with oil- free or water based formulas. If you have sensitive skin, consult a dermatologist before purchasing any type of makeup. Most women with sensitive skin prefer using natural mineral makeup as it does not have any chemicals which can result in acne break out.
Avoiding above mentioned things can help make your makeup last longer.
There are very specific reasons why women use a primer when applying makeup. Whatever one sees over the internet is usually not one gets. Women have various kinds of skin and not all are flawless. This is why the use of makeup is so important is today’s day and age. Taking care of the skin comes in various forms; you can ensure your skins good health by cleansing it, by applying masks or by using mineral makeup. Here are some ways to use a primer the right way:
- Don’t just use any primer. First identify what you want it to do.
- If you want to use it to correct skin faults, you can always use a color correcting primer. This ensures that the discoloration of your skin is evened out to give you a singular skin tone to apply makeup on.
- It is important to use a primer that complements your skin type. A lot of people do not understand why their dry skin becomes flaky upon using a primer; this is because it does not moisturize your skin. A matte primer is suitable for oily skin and a moisturizing primer works best for dry skin.
- Do not apply makeup right after you’ve used a primer. Allow it to dry and adjust itself according to your face before applying anything else.
With the increased number of makeup products in the market today, it is very easy to fix almost anything. Just know your requirements and work from there.
At the beginning of a makeup journey, there are many girls who are unsure of where to start and what to use. Before applying your makeup it’s important to get the right coverage so that your makeup blends in well. You can get soft and smooth skin by applying a face powder that many women love to get a natural look or prepare you for your makeover.
Courtesy-Women Daily Magazine
This powder is said to suit all skin tones and every skin type. You can find the best mineral foundation for oily skin, which can keep your face feeling light and oil free. It goes on easier than the liquid solution and can even last longer. It is affordable and even less costly than the liquid solution. Because of how small it is, it can easily be carried in your pocket or even a small pouch with your other makeup. It is also perfect for people who sweat a lot since it is water resistant and will not come off very easily. It is also very easy to apply with the use of a brush or a sponge.
- It contains spf and can protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- It is water resistant and hence stays on for a long time.
- Because of its natural minerals and lack of chemicals and preservatives, your skin will be safe from quick aging and acne breakouts.
- It can actually prevent wrinkles and fine lines from further appearing.
Aside from having all these benefits, it also does its job of covering up every blemish and mark on your face while leaving your skin soft and smooth.